YOU ARE JUST A BROODER

YOU ARE JUST A BROODER

What hardships
But rest and well-fed
Walking and racing are just tips
You are so privileged my friend

I'm all grown
Born on a sunny
I only fool my own
BE sincere honey

Hinny brother
You are just a brooder
Do we have to compete
Towards this debate? 

 Could we unite
 Raising a voice
To exterminate
And have peace

What say you then
You and I
Against the mortals
What's your approach? 
*
Those that I carry
I race but not alone
I'm forced to hurry
Without arguments I'm gone

I do different trips
All times they wanted
I destinate troops
At a specific time granted

Trust me
Stallion sister
I can't say all
But I mean no lie

It's impossible
For they are powerful
In a court to throttle
Could be dreadful

By their commands
We shall go
By our obedience
So be it.

Comments

Post a Comment