APHORISM


APHORISM

I opened my eyes wide
due to the shock and fear
why did i listen?
  So i made a race towards the dungeon
sounding her name countlessly
What was well-printed at the small cross,
summed up an ocean of tears
   Her cropped photo
leaning beneath the flowers
Very healthy indeed
 For they are planted today
        That young growing hill
Is to be demolished now
By the trembling hands
That fail to hold the cheese i had carried
    Like a lion
So agressive towards its catch
I find the coffin on dug
   Cleaning the dust from the mirror
I see her innocent loyal face
Her chin and chicks still fresh
 That chain i bought her
And expensive jade camisole
Fit to her slim body
    My cake no longer values
Because it lacks cream
Am i nuts today!
Or is it that i'm scary?
  That load on my shoulder
That lets out heavy dusts
and cleans up my mane
   Those who take heels
shout and scream for long
   Let's negotiate
By luring my intelligence
But first,
The load has to be off
      The weather isn't familiar
Hence earth and the sky
Seem to be located at one area
What was to be,
Other than a consultation
All that i wanted
Was but my presence
  I'm cut deep
By an act of legion
On the negotiation:
The less time i have,
Is to bribe my "luminary"
But no responce
It's not logic anyway
 Second ceremony conducted
As eyes so keen
and ears silent
to the confiding words
So my attention
Emotions and reactions
Do i have to stain,
In making mistreat assumption?

Comments

  1. Aphorism,great piece brother.May the spirit be with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a captivating mind deriving piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I've had the chance to go through your work.It's all great and I'd like and love it even more and more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment