LOCAL CLEANSING

Swinging and singing
A mob of mates and sets
In an abrupt manner
One had a detriment
Breaching was the dam

Mother! Mother! Mother!
Running tirelessly
   and crying endlessly
Oozing without aim
   of hitting a proper angle

Before I warned you
   to take good care
I knew you would take care
   but not good care

Now sit
Legs apart
It's you and I
   So don't shout

She held grab of it
   My manhood tool'
   applied colourful liquids
After warm water had made its way

What could be an account
To the dialogue
That one party was dormant
   was sighing and sobbing

Some hours before
I stammered an ancient
A song of the past
A three-years of my past
It aired out humor
   but full of exeggerates

When he called my name
I was shocked at first
   but I smiled at last
My name comes last

Doom to the weak
I hate cowards
I could boast out
Only had I knew
What happened
   in that solitaire!

I'll call him again
   and give you to him
   but mother
It occurred not by wish
Yes,I know
It was ignorance

Those voices they made
One after the other
   affirmed my cowardice
Until it was my turn
Applied force
   had to be induced

How is it?
PAINFUL!
No,I meant the chicken
Uuh, very tasty
Haha'
All could laugh at once.

Comments

Post a Comment