PERSISTENT

PERSISTENT
Deep into the tunnel
I maneuvered
For the pale at my nail
Captured hopes and devoured

Small stones
Scratched my bones
And made the yap a speechless tone
Fell from the ugly big stones

But had decided
To get the catch
Which had presided
Deep from the heart

A painful decision
Of no coming back
As a battalion
Putting guard on their track

Such a strong wall
Though self-built
Thought it would fall
But mistaken read myself guilt

You see a crab,
Can move back and front
Only for defense or to grab
Now that's the point

The tunnel a highway
But rocky and hidden
Though promising a one way
It's destination unseen

The catch seems familiar
To route that moves gears
In being clear:
I only pant and get tears

The load at  my elbow
Becomes a burden to strength
Not useful I just throw
Will I peak the length?

Expected in hands
Loads of nice catch
For crossing dead lands
Even little is valued in the pitch



Comments

Post a Comment